Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, I wanted to know about the AMEP for migrants. Could you please share your experience or information about the free AMEP classes if anyone attended this?
I am currently pursuing a course for certification iv in Business Administration online by a recognized RTO. What are the chances of getting a job by that certification and has any demand?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hi all, I wanted to know about the AMEP for migrants. Could you please share your experience or information about the free AMEP classes if anyone attended this?
I am currently pursuing a course for certification iv in Business Administration online by a recognized RTO. What are the chances of getting a job by that certification and has any demand?
Hi,

Sorry for not being able to answer your question but coming with another one.
As far as I understand you are expat in Canada but now you are asking AMEP course in AU. Are you leaving CA and migrating to AU?

Since we have granted PR from both CA and AU, and now having difficult time to chose one of them, I thought that your opinion would be valuable for us if you are making a simillar choice.

I would really appreciate if you kindly share your comments for both countries and your advice for us.
Thank you!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi. Sorry from my side too for not changing the status from canada expat to Australian expat. I tried but i am unable to do so. That means i didn't get any Canadian visa. I have only Australian PR visa and yet to land on Australia. We are planning to migrate in the month of January. So i hope other Australian expats or migrants can lead you properly in your case. Best wishes.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts