Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello there.

I am not a frequent poster, but I read this forum everyday. I would just like to say thank you to Amaslam for all of the work he does around here. He is always quick to help with suggestions, advice, or general knowldege and he makes the transition for all of us that much easier. He is truly a blessing for everyone.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
Thanks for that, but pass around the love for Anj, Dolly, and Kaz as well. And the many posters helping each other :love:

Hello there.

I am not a frequent poster, but I read this forum everyday. I would just like to say thank you to Amaslam for all of the work he does around here. He is always quick to help with suggestions, advice, or general knowldege and he makes the transition for all of us that much easier. He is truly a blessing for everyone.

Thanks again!

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for that, but pass around the love for Anj, Dolly, and Kaz as well. And the many posters helping each other :love:
Definitely. Everyone here is so helpful...but in terms of what I look for when I search you seem to be the one who pops up most often. I did not mean to slight anyone else at all as you are all angels helping me on my long journey to Australia.

·
Registered
3,375 Posts
That's the spirit. :) - no one is slighted just want the co-mods to feel :grouphug:

Definitely. Everyone here is so helpful...but in terms of what I look for when I search you seem to be the one who pops up most often. I did not mean to slight anyone else at all as you are all angels helping me on my long journey to Australia.

·
Registered
207 Posts
I concur. All mods here are very nice as compared to other forums.:clap2: I have experienced mods on other fourms which even threaten your termination from the forums, if they don't like your views :(

Keep up the good work, folks!

·
Registered
178 Posts
Hi, have to agree the Mods have been brilliant, all of them and the time they take upon themselves to help with the queries is phenomenal........ Not many people put themselves out like the way all of you have done. Even when we're down you guys have picked us up. So definately a deepfelt thank-you to you all.

xx Satty :love:

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi, have to agree the Mods have been brilliant, all of them and the time they take upon themselves to help with the queries is phenomenal........ Not many people put themselves out like the way all of you have done. Even when we're down you guys have picked us up. So definately a deepfelt thank-you to you all.

xx Satty :love:
You're very welcome.

Now as amaslam suggested :grouphug:

Regards,
Karen

·
Registered
272 Posts
We now have a huggy cuddly thread!!!

Group hug for the moderators!!!
:grouphug:

Thank you for all your help!!!:tea:
We haven't even left and you have made such a huge difference to our journey already.:D

Thank you all of you!!!

Busyte

·
Registered
4,597 Posts
Ah....feel the lurve :love:

Dolly

·
Registered
39 Posts
+1

So much great info on this forum. :)

I'll always be grateful for the time and effort people put into such selfless activities.

-tim

1 - 10 of 10 Posts