Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hey folks....

Been looking for a job for more than 7 months in London, and haven't been fortunate at all!:confused: got an International marketing and sales experience (and getting ready to enrol on studying Master of business administration MBA)....and worked in diverse businesses, retailing, catering and Overseas real estate in the holiday home's division marketing and selling properties in the red sea area.

Any helping thoughts or directions would be highly appreciated!:clap2:

·
Registered
581 Posts
Welcome to the club.

I have been applying for jobs for 5 months with no luck.

To say I am experienced and up to date in my profession is an understatement, so, yeah, it must be the dire economic situation.

·
Registered
4 Posts
My cousin has done a course in Legal Secretaryship and have worked for around 1 year when she left. Now she has been finding a job for around 5 months but has not got any yet.

·
Registered
33,612 Posts
Its not easy to be in a country when its in recession and job losses are a daily occurrence. There is mass unemployment in the UK and its across the employment spectrum. People who have lived and worked in the UK are unemployed and have been for months, so you are simply "in the same boat"!

Its a matter of patience or maybe forgetting what qualifications or experience you may have and looking for any work you can find, just to get yourselves on the "ladder"

Jo xxx

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5 (Edited)
well..I guess I have been lucky in a way or another! will keep looking around for a job..got no choice of giving up trying really!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.