1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is it

1)Acceptable?
2)Recommended?

to have one career episode from your final year project at university while you are applying as experienced and calming experience points?
Reasons is many attributes required are strongly demonstrted in this project.
Opinion from experienced is required.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Is it

1)Acceptable?
2)Recommended?

to have one career episode from your final year project at university while you are applying as experienced and calming experience points?
Reasons is many attributes required are strongly demonstrated in this project.
Opinion from experienced is required.

It is acceptable as long as you can provide an academic transcript to substantiate the claim, so I would advice you apply for your transcript if you haven't done so.

I also claim over 5 years experience and I wrote one of my career episode CDR based on my M.sc project.

·
Registered
22 Posts
It is acceptable as long as you can provide an academic transcript to substantiate the claim, so I would advice you apply for your transcript if you haven't done so.

I also claim over 5 years experience and I wrote one of my career episode CDR based on my M.sc project.
what if i take two project from my educational background and one from my work experience ..? and claiming 5 years experience ..???

·
Registered
392 Posts
what if i take two project from my educational background and one from my work experience ..? and claiming 5 years experience ..???
Dear zain8791.

That might not qualify you for 5 years experience because if you can not get other two projects from your work experience then it may be interpreted that you were not working in engineering related field,just an opinion.

Regards
RicTon

1 - 5 of 5 Posts