Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone i need some advice from your experiences please anybody can assist me with this that i have got student visa in2010 till 2012 march then i complted my study and came back before finish visa then i applied for further study and got visa 2012 to 2016 but i came back in 2013 because of marriage and still i am in my country i did not complete my study still got visa so is there any bad impact on my spouse visa that why i left my study ?? Thanks please

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Shouldn't as the two visas aren't linked in any way. You have asked similar questions already but I seem to remember your situation is much more complicated than that?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Hello,

As per my knowledge, I would not effect no your wife's visa. But of course they will ask you the reason. Depends upon in which country you were. For more and obvious advice you can directly consult with any agent.

If you really want to go again you will have to take risk.

Thanks

·
Banned
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have asked 2-3 consultant they said it should not be problem because i never over stay so it should be fine but i will hire solicitor to lodge my file definately thanks

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.