Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just like to say Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all on here who have helped with advice over the year,update..after another visit to Silver coast and for the first time Algarve made me more determined to live the dream and move ,hopefully it wont take too long as soon as I sell two properties,fingers crossed,thanks again,Jimmy

·
Registered
15 Posts
just like to say Merry Xmas and Happy New Year to all on here who have helped with advice over the year,update..after another visit to Silver coast and for the first time Algarve made me more determined to live the dream and move ,hopefully it wont take too long as soon as I sell two properties,fingers crossed,thanks again,Jimmy
Hi Jimmy

Thank you for your seasonal wishes.
Don't get disheartened, you will sell and live your dream.
We have had our property on the market on and off for 2 years and thought we would never see a sold board up outside our house. Well!!! tomorrow we will be moving into a rental property until next December then our dream will come true and we will make that move to Portugal. In the meantime we will visit the Silver Coast looking for our dream house, which will become a holiday home until the permanent move.
We have been back and forth to the Silver Coast for nearly 2 years, meeting up with some lovely people. We have researched all area's, inland, and coastal, it is hard to choose where our choice will be.
We will be without the internet for the next 3 weeks until connected again. We will miss the expats site as there is so much information and may I say lots of humour. There will be alot of reading and catching up to do, great.
:ranger:
Merry Christmas and a brilliant year 2010 to you and all.
Tina & Ken Pink :)

·
Banned
573 Posts
Hi Tina Pink,

I have sent you a P.M. I don't know if it went ? If you got nothing and wish to P.M. me your e-mail address I will send you an e-mail.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts