Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi ,I and my accountant prepared all this documents on this screenshot but they are all under my old adress, also I got 12 monthes statements under my old adress.
I just moved to another flat recently .
I will be providing 3 monthes bank statements previous my visa application to proof ongoing self employment and it will be under my current adress.
I just wanted to doubel chek please , will I have any problems if all my self employed evidence are under my old adress ? Thanks

Attachments

·
Registered
497 Posts
Will you provide details of your old address? Such as tenancy agreements?

Sent from my SM-G975F using Tapatalk

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I have the tenacy for the new flat , I use to live in my wife family home wich is she joinintly inherited with her sister, but yea if i need the to show the land registration and deeds of my previous adress my wife is got all that .

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hi ( ithinkinh) do you recommend I include my previous adress landregistey and deeds ?and do you recon I can face any problems cause all financial documents are under my old adress?

I'm applying using cat F as self employed I done my tax return soon as the tax year was finish.
I done it early as I know with category F the 28 days rules dosent apply.

·
Registered
4,832 Posts
It doesn't matter... It makes sense that your financial documents were sent to your old address if you only moved house recently. I'm not sure what you think the problem is? How would statements get sent to an address before you ever started living there?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Hi after 6 april 2020 I did my tax return and i went to my accountant and we sorted tax return sa 302 , tax overview , accountant lettre confirmation, unuaudieted account.ect .. Also in april I ordered 12 monthes in april for the tax year . So all this was done under my old adress.
I just moved to another flat few weeks ago.
So I just wanted to ask is it a problem if all financial documents are under old adress?
Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts