Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have applied for Visa 189 and I was assigned a CO, and I have been asked for certain docs:

Evidence of Employment:
For my Indian and Australian employment
What I have provided:
1) Indian joining letter
2) Indian payslips
3) Indian promotion letter
4) Indian Form 16
5) Australian Tax return
6) Australian payslips

Not able to understand what more am I supposed to provide?

Evidence of competent English - require access to verify PTE score
Uploaded the PTE scorecard, how can I grant access? :confused:

Request you guys to help me with this, as you have always :) .

PS: I had uploaded everything and was expecting a direct grant :(.

Thank You.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hello All,

I have applied for Visa 189 and I was assigned a CO, and I have been asked for certain docs:

Evidence of Employment:
For my Indian and Australian employment
What I have provided:
1) Indian joining letter
2) Indian payslips
3) Indian promotion letter
4) Indian Form 16
5) Australian Tax return
6) Australian payslips

Not able to understand what more am I supposed to provide?

Evidence of competent English - require access to verify PTE score
Uploaded the PTE scorecard, how can I grant access? :confused:

Request you guys to help me with this, as you have always :) .

PS: I had uploaded everything and was expecting a direct grant :(.

Thank You.
I can tell you about your PTE scorecard. You need to login to you pearson account. There will be an option to send your scorecard. You have to send your scorecard from there to dibp.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
@UJaved
Thank you :), will do that.
And do I just send the scorecard from PTE website and that's it and I how should I update the CO that it's been done?

One EDIT to the post:
For my Indian and Australian employment - reference letter

Forgot to mention it said reference letter for both the experiences(India and Australia)... I had uploaded the same letter that I uploaded for ACS, do I have to prepare a separate letter for Australian and Indian experience and get it signed from Justice of the peace?

Any idea how long this has delayed my application, I am not in any hurry but it is good to know, how much my mistake cost me :eek:.

Thanks

·
Registered
579 Posts
@UJaved
And do I just send the scorecard from PTE website and that's it and I how should I update the CO that it's been done?

One EDIT to the post:

Forgot to mention it said reference letter for both the experiences(India and Australia)... I had uploaded the same letter that I uploaded for ACS, do I have to prepare a separate letter for Australian and Indian experience and get it signed from Justice of the peace?

Any idea how long this has delayed my application, I am not in any hurry but it is good to know, how much my mistake cost me :eek:.

Thanks
There should be an option stating information provided once you send the PTE scorecard from the website.

For the reference letter, submit the same you had submitted to ACS. That should help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
There should be an option stating information provided once you send the PTE scorecard from the website.

For the reference letter, submit the same you had submitted to ACS. That should help.
Thanks Ravi but I have already submitted the reference doc that I uploaded for ACS and than also I am being asked for reference doc.

·
Registered
579 Posts
In that case, send him an email with the relevant docs and wait for a response.

(If this is an option. Senior members please comment further)

·
Registered
458 Posts
@UJaved

One EDIT to the post:

Thanks
For PTE, it is answered in previous posts, for reference letter - how old are these letters if they are more than 9 months old, i recommend a new letter in the same format with just dates changed. Upload all docs and also send an email to CO with the same uploaded docs and click on Information Provided button

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
For PTE, it is answered in previous posts, for reference letter - how old are these letters if they are more than 9 months old, i recommend a new letter in the same format with just dates changed. Upload all docs and also send an email to CO with the same uploaded docs and click on Information Provided button
Hi Anamica,

I did my ACS in March so the doc is around 7 months old.
So you are saying that I should get 1 single doc prepared in the old format showing my updated exp date and upload it to the website and to send it to the CO as well(sorry for writing everything I don't want any mistakes from my side).

I have a few questions:
1)Do I need to get the reference letter attested?
2)I have to upload the same doc in the Indian experience section as well as the Aus exp sec, or in just on section?
3)Should I mail the PTE scorecard along with the other doc(reference letter) that I am sending to the CO?

Thanks

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
Hi,

I am facing some issue with PTE, when I login to PTE website(it seems they have updated the website), it shows me the that I have taken the PTE test in History page, but I am not able to see my scorecard neither am I able to send it to DIBP.
I am not able to see the 'Recent Activity' button that used to be present in the old website, I don't have any clue what's happening...

For reference letter, my company does not provide reference letter on the official letter head of the company so a statutory declaration would suffice(in the document list that CO has sent me says the reference letter should be on the official letter head of the company)?

Thanks in advance for your help.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
One more update, today I called Pearson PTE and they told me that the score is already shared with DIBP hence they can't share it again, now I am in a fix as the CO is saying he can't access the PTE scorecard :( .... any help ...

·
Registered
31 Posts
Hi,

I am facing some issue with PTE, when I login to PTE website(it seems they have updated the website), it shows me the that I have taken the PTE test in History page, but I am not able to see my scorecard neither am I able to send it to DIBP.
I am not able to see the 'Recent Activity' button that used to be present in the old website, I don't have any clue what's happening...

For reference letter, my company does not provide reference letter on the official letter head of the company so a statutory declaration would suffice(in the document list that CO has sent me says the reference letter should be on the official letter head of the company)?

Thanks in advance for your help.
I have also received the same reply from CO and asking for the same. My situation is exactly the same as yours. Previous companies aren' t entertaining with reference letters and I had to submit a statutory declaration in ACS which they had accepted. Not sure if they would accept here as they have asked on a company letterhead.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I have also received the same reply from CO and asking for the same. My situation is exactly the same as yours. Previous companies aren' t entertaining with reference letters and I had to submit a statutory declaration in ACS which they had accepted. Not sure if they would accept here as they have asked on a company letterhead.
Thank you Kunal, I don't have a choice in this regards I am going to give a Statutory Declaration.
My main concern is regarding the CO not able to access the PTE score card and PTE saying that they can't share the scorecard twice :(, I am in a fix here...

·
Registered
148 Posts
Thank you Kunal, I don't have a choice in this regards I am going to give a Statutory Declaration.

My main concern is regarding the CO not able to access the PTE score card and PTE saying that they can't share the scorecard twice :(, I am in a fix here...

Isn’t it possible to upload the PTE scores??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi All,

I was contacted by the CO for police verification certificate from USA and my wife's skill assessment proof. I had already provided these docs originally with my application. I uploaded all these requested docs again by using "additional information" button on the application.

I avoided sending these docs in an email as attachments since it was specifically directed in the email from the CO not to do so.

Do I need to do anything else?
Why was I requested to provide documents that were already uploaded in the system? Any ideas?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Hi All,

I was contacted by the CO for police verification certificate from USA and my wife's skill assessment proof. I had already provided these docs originally with my application. I uploaded all these requested docs again by using "additional information" button on the application.

I avoided sending these docs in an email as attachments since it was specifically directed in the email from the CO not to do so.

Do I need to do anything else?
Why was I requested to provide documents that were already uploaded in the system? Any ideas?
Hi, sometimes the CO's miss some documents if you have uploaded the document that is good.
I also avoided sending the CO any mail as it was directed not to sent any direct communication until asked for.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Hi,

Login to your pearson vue account. Under 'my account', click on 'view score reports'. There you'll see an option to send scores. Click on it and it will take you to select recipient page. Select australia for country and type DIBP for institution field(no need to write state, city etc).
Now select dibp from search result and send your score reports.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Login to your pearson vue account. Under 'my account', click on 'view score reports'. There you'll see an option to send scores. Click on it and it will take you to select recipient page. Select australia for country and type DIBP for institution field(no need to write state, city etc).
Now select dibp from search result and send your score reports.
Thanks Javed,

the score was not showing in the site, I called Pearson and they said possibly because I had not accessed it for quite a long time(7 months) it is because of that(I highly doubt this), than the operator sent me a link again and I was able to see the scorecard and when I tried sending it to DIBP it said the score was already sent and can't be send twice...

·
Registered
205 Posts
Thanks Javed,

the score was not showing in the site, I called Pearson and they said possibly because I had not accessed it for quite a long time(7 months) it is because of that(I highly doubt this), than the operator sent me a link again and I was able to see the scorecard and when I tried sending it to DIBP it said the score was already sent and can't be send twice...
Wow. That's bizarre. The score report should be available till it expires because the downloaded pdf version doesn't hold any value.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts