Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello All,

I have a question on S/W Engg and/or Developer Programmer occupation in NSW state.
Has NSW removed Software Engineer or Developer/ Programmer job from the list? From what I could gather from NSW site, it doesn't looks like, but from reading few threads in forum about NSW I m confused, as per few threads in forum it looks like that they have stopped taking applications for above two ICT occupations or may be just for ICT Business Analyst occupation. Please provide your inputs and pointer to the weblink with the info on this.

And if S/W Engg and/or Developer Programmer occupation is still available, then how much time NSW takes to approve the sponsorship for these two occupations?

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Moderators and Admins of teh forum

Hello All,

I have a question on S/W Engg and/or Developer Programmer occupation in NSW state.
Has NSW removed Software Engineer or Developer/ Programmer job from the list? From what I could gather from NSW site, it doesn't looks like, but from reading few threads in forum about NSW I m confused, as per few threads in forum it looks like that they have stopped taking applications for above two ICT occupations or may be just for ICT Business Analyst occupation. Please provide your inputs and pointer to the weblink with the info on this.

And if S/W Engg and/or Developer Programmer occupation is still available, then how much time NSW takes to approve the sponsorship for these two occupations?

When I put search string NSW, I see 0 results. :(

Really want more info on NSW, please help with my question above.

·
Registered
43 Posts
When I put search string NSW, I see 0 results. :(

Really want more info on NSW, please help with my question above.
I too started searching for the same, but no luck ... i have just applied for NSW SS developer programmer .. now after seeing your post m confused and crossing my fingers ...

·
Registered
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I too started searching for the same, but no luck ... i have just applied for NSW SS developer programmer .. now after seeing your post m confused and crossing my fingers ...
Hi Alltime,

From NSW site, I could see the S/w engg and Developer job is there, but I was confused after seeing few other posts in the forum. I still believe that ICT occupations are there, don't worry much, hopefully we will get response from someone who has applied to NSW to clear our doubts.

Mostly I want to know the timelines for NSW. hoping and waiting someone could answer.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Hi Alltime,

From NSW site, I could see the S/w engg and Developer job is there, but I was confused after seeing few other posts in the forum. I still believe that ICT occupations are there, don't worry much, hopefully we will get response from someone who has applied to NSW to clear our doubts.

Mostly I want to know the timelines for NSW. hoping and waiting someone could answer.
Hi

NSW is open for Software Engineer. Applications are being accepted and according to their website, it will take 3-4 weeks for assessment

·
Registered
179 Posts
I sent my NSW application for Software Engineer via courier today. Software Engineer is open but I guess ICT BA is closed in NSW.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.