Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi my family and I are moving to Alicante in September. Does anyone have a list of estate agents for property rental in and around Alicante city itself? I've found Kyero.com but only details for 1 agency. Does anyone have any recommendations, to indeed things to look out for. For example it seems that we have to pay the agency a months fee directly, which is the opposite way than in England. Is that normal or are they just trying it on!?!?

any advice welcome!

Thanks
D

·
Administrator
36,605 Posts
Hi my family and I are moving to Alicante in September. Does anyone have a list of estate agents for property rental in and around Alicante city itself? I've found Kyero.com but only details for 1 agency. Does anyone have any recommendations, to indeed things to look out for. For example it seems that we have to pay the agency a months fee directly, which is the opposite way than in England. Is that normal or are they just trying it on!?!?

any advice welcome!

Thanks
D
:welcome:

There are several other websites in the rental section of http://www.expatforum.com/expats/spain-expat-forum-expats-living-spain/2725-faqs-lots-useful-info.html, so take a look there.

Some agencies will charge the tenant a fee, some the owner - some both! Just be sure to sort that out before you engage them

·
Registered
195 Posts
We've been renting in Torrevieja for 5 years. It's very noticeable that there are far fewer long term rentals available now, and even 5 years ago you had to physically be here for the agents to take you seriously. There was an article in El Pais recently saying the same thing although
in Barca/Madrid etc

1 - 3 of 3 Posts