Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

I have a 21 hour layover (yikes!!!) in Istanbul and need hotel recommendations. I would ideally like to stay at the airport or really close. I saw TAV hotel, but wonder if there are any others that are close by ? Thank you

·
Registered
616 Posts
I think you would get better information using a travel website rather than expat forum. With the length of your stay I would suggest you try to see some of Istanbul. There are hundreds of hotels of all budgets. I think the Sultanahmet area is the best area for first-time visitors.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your thoughts. I did end up finding one close to the airport and a mall etc. Turns out my sister just had a night layover there as well on her way to Canada so l am staying at the same place. I don't really want to do any sightseeing as l will be returning very shortly with my husband for a 5 day visit, so we can explore together. I'm all about the massage, facial pampering!! Thanks again..

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.