Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Air condition job

1569 Views 4 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Arshad
Iam working In U.A.E,as a H.V.A.C Technician,Iam a trade certificate holder,could you let me know how can i move to Australia?
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Hi there,

Welcome to the forum.

Well to start with, have a look at the stickies at the top of the forum page. There's all the info there to get you started.

Once you've trawled through them all, come back with any questions.

Happy Reading!
Thank you for mail me,Could you say how to move Australia?My cousin sister and her husband,mother,two children are staying there,
Read those stickies!

Check out all the visa options and see which one would suit you. Have a look at the 176 sponsored visa in particular Skilled – Sponsored (Migrant) Visa (Subclass 176) . Check if you are eligible to apply.

Thank you so much, i have received your two message.Thank you for your good mind.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.