Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hi I am Air Con & Refrigeration engineer looking for work in the Perth area. We are approx 2 months from getting our visa and plan to emigrate to Perth ASAP after that. Anyone willing to offer employment I would be truly grateful. I have 20yrs experience A/C, Refrigeration, Mechanical and BMS Controls experience. on the tools as well as management experience to boot. C.V available if requested. Or PM me. Thanks and look forward to hearing from you soon. Si and family. :clap2:

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm currently a second year BMS Commissioning apprentice, looking to migrate soon after im qualified.

I've had a look on the list of occupations, and couldn't see anythiing for controls. Did you use your Air con and refrig. for the occupation? Any info would be appreciated.

Good luck by the way.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm currently a second year BMS Commissioning apprentice, looking to migrate soon after im qualified.

I've had a look on the list of occupations, and couldn't see anythiing for controls. Did you use your Air con and refrig. for the occupation? Any info would be appreciated.

Good luck by the way.
Hi Smivel,

I did as my main occupation is a/c and fridge. I moved into controls recently. I don't think there is a specific controls occupation on the SOL.

Good luck to you too.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Ok mate cheers.

Have you had a look on seek? (cant post the URL) There seems to be a few jobs on there when I've done a search for BMS

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ok mate cheers.

Have you had a look on seek? (cant post the URL) There seems to be a few jobs on there when I've done a search for BMS

I have been registered with seek for about 10yrs now, and pretty much every other website. but thanks anyways ;):D

1 - 5 of 5 Posts