Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Good day, thanks for this wonderful forum that helped me prepared and lodged my sc190 application on the 4th of this month. I have few questions that I need some clarification: in my application I mentioned my first job as a trainee but I didn't claim points for it because I couldn't get as many proofs as possible. So I only submitted a reference letter and one payslip because the company closed down in 2012.my question is : does the department do the AHC checks for work that points are not claimed? I'm worried because if they do, they won't be able to find the company coz it's closed.
Secondly, has anyone who lodged the application in September been allocated a CO or had they status changed from received to assessment in progress?
Any answer will help me a lots.
Thanks in advance for your replies.

·
Registered
81 Posts
Good day, thanks for this wonderful forum that helped me prepared and lodged my sc190 application on the 4th of this month. I have few questions that I need some clarification: in my application I mentioned my first job as a trainee but I didn't claim points for it because I couldn't get as many proofs as possible. So I only submitted a reference letter and one payslip because the company closed down in 2012.my question is : does the department do the AHC checks for work that points are not claimed? I'm worried because if they do, they won't be able to find the company coz it's closed.
Secondly, has anyone who lodged the application in September been allocated a CO or had they status changed from received to assessment in progress?
Any answer will help me a lots.
Thanks in advance for your replies.
Get a Statutory document on legal paper from your senior colleague who was working with you mentioning that the company no more exists. Also, provide his/her experience letter/ID card/or any document to prove that he/she was your colleague.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Sach for the reply,
I will do so. But I want to know if it is really necessary to do that since I am not claiming points for that job. I said in the application that I am not claiming points for that employment. Do you think I should still do as you advise?
I'm asking this because I moved out of that city.
I'm sorry if I'm being too much, but I really need to know if they will check that also, then I won't have any other choice than to go look for that.
Thanks again for your patience and your reply.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Get a Statutory document on legal paper from your senior colleague who was working with you mentioning that the company no more exists. Also, provide his/her experience letter/ID card/or any document to prove that he/she was your colleague.
I have a similar question, i was working in 2011-2012 in one the company which was subsidory of australian company. Now this indian subsidory has closed down, but letter which i recived from australian company mentions i was working in indian arm. Do you think it should work.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
Thanks Sach for the reply,
I will do so. But I want to know if it is really necessary to do that since I am not claiming points for that job. I said in the application that I am not claiming points for that employment. Do you think I should still do as you advise?
I'm asking this because I moved out of that city.
I'm sorry if I'm being too much, but I really need to know if they will check that also, then I won't have any other choice than to go look for that.
Thanks again for your patience and your reply.
Generally CO do not bother about the things for which no points claimed.
Wait till CO contact

Good luck

1 - 5 of 5 Posts