Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Forum Members,
I am writing to seek advice on my current situation. I have applied for my visa through a MARA agent, however, facing challenges getting an update on my application. She keeps avoiding my calls and when occasionally answers, the response is no progress. I have been allocated a case officer a month back however she says no documents are required. Now, I very well know that we need to submit supporting documents. I am also not being updated with the result of my medicals and no passwords are being shared. She says it takes 6 months for the visa to be granted after CO allocation. I am really worried and dont know whats going on. Is it true dat applications made by MARA agents take longer to process? Can someone please throw some light on my situation and guide me.

Anyone faced a similar situation with their agent? Kindly share how you dealt?

·
Registered
11 Posts
Hello Forum Members,
I am writing to seek advice on my current situation. I have applied for my visa through a MARA agent, however, facing challenges getting an update on my application. She keeps avoiding my calls and when occasionally answers, the response is no progress. I have been allocated a case officer a month back however she says no documents are required. Now, I very well know that we need to submit supporting documents. I am also not being updated with the result of my medicals and no passwords are being shared. She says it takes 6 months for the visa to be granted after CO allocation. I am really worried and dont know whats going on. Is it true dat applications made by MARA agents take longer to process? Can someone please throw some light on my situation and guide me.

Anyone faced a similar situation with their agent? Kindly share how you dealt?
Well you are not the only victim of these agents.I also face similar issues with my agent who is also a registered MARA agent
Dont understand why these fellows take so much time in replying/updating their clients

Once you get grant do share the agent's name for the benifit of all.Me planning for a full fledged review of my agent ;),hoping he reads it and improves his services)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.