Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I understand I can do it myself but I'm looking to hire a registered migration agent (MARA) to do the ACS skill assessment for 189 visa.

I live in the US and wonder if you have advice how to find a reputable agent?

Besides the MARA website, do you recommend any other resources?
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.