Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

21 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

I have gone through the CIC site and below are the agencies which does education assessment.

I am primary applicant and have done Bachelor’s of Engineering from India and Master of Science also in same major from US. My spouse has done MBA in health care (different from medical degree) from India. I will be applying under ICT - Business Analyst category

I have gone through the individual sites of agencies. First 3 agencies seems does assessment in many kind of degrees so posting this query.

Please let me know how to decide from which agency to do education assessment ?

Comparative Education Service – University of Toronto School of Continuing Studies
International Credential Assessment Service of Canada
World Education Services
International Qualifications Assessment Service
International Credential Evaluation Service
Medical Council of Canada (professional body for Doctors)
Pharmacy Examining Board of Canada (professional body for Pharmacists) (Date designated: January 6, 2014)

Also please advice if we need to get the work assessment also done from some agency before we submit Expression of Interest or after we receive the invite OR we just need to send work experience related documents directly to CIC after we receive invite.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Not open for further replies.