Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I have been in touch with an agent from Visa bureau and have been advised that we should budget around £6,100 for the entire process of obtaining a Skilled – Independent
(subclass 175) visa to Australia.
this includes their fee of £2400 + VAT.
we will also have to pay an addition fee of AU$2995.00 for the AQF CERT III assessment.
Is this figure about the norm?
The guy i spoke with sounded very nice and i get the feeling that he will do his best for me and my family.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Deb.

·
Registered
619 Posts
Hi, I have been in touch with an agent from Visa bureau and have been advised that we should budget around £6,100 for the entire process of obtaining a Skilled – Independent
(subclass 175) visa to Australia.
this includes their fee of £2400 + VAT.
we will also have to pay an addition fee of AU$2995.00 for the AQF CERT III assessment.
Is this figure about the norm?
The guy i spoke with sounded very nice and i get the feeling that he will do his best for me and my family.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Deb.
Well your processing fees for the 175 visa will be around 1400 pounds. Not sure what the additional 4700 pounds would be for. How many people are on the application? and do you all have functional english skills?

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Well your processing fees for the 175 visa will be around 1400 pounds. Not sure what the additional 4700 pounds would be for. How many people are on the application? and do you all have functional english skills?
Thank you for the quick reply, the amount mentioned would be the total estimated costs of everything,
agency fee,TRA, lodgement of visa and health and character checks, for 2 adults and 3 kids.

deb

1 - 3 of 3 Posts