Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,

My parents along with my sister (who is 17 years of age) applied visitor visa (subclass 600) tourist stream. Both my parents got the visa but my sister got rejected and they stated below reason for rejection:

You have not detailed any other ties or incentive to leave Australia at the end of your stay in Australia, especially given the presence of all your siblings and the comparatively greater educational and economic opportunities in Australia.

All of the siblings are either Permanent resident/Citizen of Australia.
furthermore, there was only one document(school registration certificate) submitted with the application to prove her return.

• Should i apply this visa again? what documents will help in making the case strong?

• Will it help if i apply the sponsored stream in the same subclass again?

Looking forward for experts experience and knowledge in this regard.

Regards,

·
Registered
648 Posts
does your sister have a work or is she studying in high school or university?

You can also try to buy plane tickets (both ways) to prove that she is returning back.

If she is unemployed this might be the issue, you must prove them that your sister doesnt want to stay in australia because she has "this, this, that"dependencies in your home country

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thnx Hunter for your reply.

She is in 9th Grade high school and not employed.
I gave a booked copy of return tickets with the application but they did not considered it.

I only have the school thingy to prove that she will come back. wonder what they need.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts