Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dears,

Today the MED status changed to finalized.

1- Does this mean that i passed the health check???

2- Another question, when do you think that i will get the visa??

Regards,

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
Dears,

Today the MED status changed to finalized.

1- Does this mean that i passed the health check???

2- Another question, when do you think that i will get the visa??

Regards,
Congrats Man... it is just a couple of weeks more.. if you are lucky, you may expect your visa before christmasthis year.

Keep us posted, I am willing to join you in your visa grant celebration party.. he he he.

·
Registered
204 Posts
hi,

my status on medicals changed to "Further medical results referred" on 10/12/2009.
what does this means? will there be more medical tests? worried no.

pls reply.

ali

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you all...

Ali?

it happened with me, just wait 1 week you will get it finalized, don't worry man. These days they refer many applications randomly.

Regards,

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
hi,

my status on medicals changed to "Further medical results referred" on 10/12/2009.
what does this means? will there be more medical tests? worried no.

pls reply.

ali
Ali,

Congrats to you toooo man.. yours is also at final stage.. It should be finalised soon.

TC

·
Registered
204 Posts
thanks a lot seafo & Mr. India....

i hope everything goes smooth...

regards
ali

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
u r almost there steafo and ali

·
Registered
204 Posts
u r almost there steafo and ali
fingers crossed anj... donno what happens till I get visa in my hand...

best of luck to u

ali

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Good Luck for you also Sihan. I wish to all of you the best.

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
How done and outstanding at the same time? Please clarify.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I went to regional pathologist to do medicals on 29th and it was sent within 1 or 2 days....since then the online status showing it is still outstanding ...and no change....when will i expect finalised status or atleast referred?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
How did they send it? Normal mail or DHL?

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Seems ur CO didnt update the status, so dont depend on the online results.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I am worried bcoz, I have uploaded the reciept of medicals on 29th Nov to give reference to DIAC that i have done my medicals before 28 days timeline.

I have crossed my 28days limitation on 7th of DEC and still the online status shows outstanding.....

1) DIAC expecting us to complete or arrenge the delivery of medicals to HOC within this 28 days?

2) We can control only to do medicals by the 28th day. Can't control beyond

One learning for everyone...do medicals before PCC and earliest when CO ask for it ... bcoz it takes its own time for finalization...My passport got stuck on PCC and medicals delayed, but could complete it before timeline....do i have to go for PLE now for acknowledgement?

·
Registered
204 Posts
I am worried bcoz, I have uploaded the reciept of medicals on 29th Nov to give reference to DIAC that i have done my medicals before 28 days timeline.

I have crossed my 28days limitation on 7th of DEC and still the online status shows outstanding.....

1) DIAC expecting us to complete or arrenge the delivery of medicals to HOC within this 28 days?

2) We can control only to do medicals by the 28th day. Can't control beyond

One learning for everyone...do medicals before PCC and earliest when CO ask for it ... bcoz it takes its own time for finalization...My passport got stuck on PCC and medicals delayed, but could complete it before timeline....do i have to go for PLE now for acknowledgement?
mine received by HOC official on 26th Nov 2009, and on 10th Dec 2009 the status changed to "Further medical tests referred"... so calculate the time line accordingly... approximately 2 weeks after they receive.

best of luck and have a patience.
ali

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Amit, even if you crossed the 28 days no problem, coz you already sent the confirmation that you did the tests (this is the most important).

Dont worry man, alot of people have more complicated cases. Dont forget that DIAC is behaving abnormally at this time of year.

Which team your application belongs to?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts