Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got my CO Yesterday, Doing the Medicals this saturday. How long I have to wait till the VISA grant.

Regards,
Kasun

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
hi

about 2 months. the medicals take a month to process once they receive. post which u get your visa if everything is fine

·
Registered
65 Posts
I agree, I did the medicals on the 3rd July, they were received by DIAC and finalised on the 17th July and I got my Visa on the 9th September so around 2 months is a good gauge.

·
Registered
89 Posts
i dont think really any of you have a clue! you are all just guessing!

we have our medicals finalised but we havent got a co yet! it only took 10 days for medicals to be finalised! could be anytime! could be next week! 2 weeks! 3 weeks!
every person every case and application is different!

·
Registered
65 Posts
i dont think really any of you have a clue! you are all just guessing!

we have our medicals finalised but we havent got a co yet! it only took 10 days for medicals to be finalised! could be anytime! could be next week! 2 weeks! 3 weeks!
every person every case and application is different!
Doesnt the fact that every case is different go without saying? Isnt that obvious? All anyone is saying is what the average persons experience is.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hallo Kasuncp...........
My self done Pcc and Medicals finalised on July 30th.
Now waiting for Visa

..................................................................................................................................
Agent applied April 2007
TRA Positive September 2007
IELTS Pased January 2008
Applied Visa 175 April 2008 (Paper visa MODL, CSL ,)
Received File no: November 2008
Got CO and Medicals July 2009
MEDICALS and PCC finalized July 30th 2009
Waiting for Visa.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts