Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello

I am new here and a nice person told me how to post, so here are my concerns and I hope you all give me your precious opinion

I applied for visa 189 having 60 points and got the invitation. When I started compiling my papers I discovered how hard it is and how easy one can get refused, and the fees is too much just to lose!
I have some problems as of how to support my claims for experience:
1-I couldn't get payslips from one of my previous companies
2-another previous company has a problem, they refused to write the salary on the experience letter but gave me payslips and the experience letter i sent to Engineers Australia had my manager title as The Vice Chairman of the Board. he had this title temporarily but his main job is General Manager and this is what appears in the letter I got from him now!!!!!! if DIAC check with EA they will think I cheat!!!!!!!!
I think of not applying untill the invitation expires then apply for sponsored visa 190 and never even mention my experience! EA gave me 4.5 yrs of exp!
Please :eek:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also please, if i do start from box zero, will i have a chance to get nominated by NSW as time is ticking and they have a limited number to sponsor, is there any indication of this number anywhere. Thank you

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Many views with no replies?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Hello

I am new here and a nice person told me how to post, so here are my concerns and I hope you all give me your precious opinion

I applied for visa 189 having 60 points and got the invitation. When I started compiling my papers I discovered how hard it is and how easy one can get refused, and the fees is too much just to lose!
2-another previous company has a problem, they refused to write the salary on the experience letter but gave me payslips and the experience letter i sent to Engineers Australia had my manager title as The Vice Chairman of the Board. he had this title temporarily but his main job is General Manager and this is what appears in the letter I got from him now!!!!!! if DIAC check with EA they will think I cheat!!!!!!!!
I think of not applying untill the invitation expires then apply for sponsored visa 190 and never even mention my experience! EA gave me 4.5 yrs of exp!

I don't think in both the cases there is any issue to claim your experience. Instead of payslips you can use bank statement. I didn't submit payslips or bank statement for my previous company but still CO accepted it. But it depends on CO and the company.
Changing positions are very common in a company, so having different titles shouldn't be a problem. You may want to put a covering letter explaining it, if you are worried about it. But if I were you, I will wait for the CO to respond.

Reactions: Guirguis

·
Registered
303 Posts
Hello

Hi I may not be able answer everything but trying my best.

Regarding Point 1.You can either provide tax returns or Bank Statement for your salary proof.

Point 2: Why do you need to provide the Declaration you got for EA to DIAC ?All you need is Pay slips/Bank Statement/Tax returns and Offer letter for current employer + recent payslips.

Reactions: Guirguis

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I can't provide tax documents, in my country the company pays taxes not persons. and for the bank statement, it won't be clear as i get paid in cash.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.