Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 2 of 9 Posts

· Registered
2 Posts
Affidavit for name change


You can get it done using the second option. That is much easier

For the first option you need to get it done in India and then once agin attest here in Indian consulate.

Rather than that you can make the affidavit in a white sheet and then get it attested from a notary (Justice of Peace advocates - Available in lot of places in Perth) - Free of charge and get it Apostille in the Department of Foreign affairs and trade in Esplanade.

Hope that is useful.

1 - 2 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.