Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hi,

I have been advised by a lawyer that the overtime that I do at work does not count towards FLRM. The overtime that I have worked is quite consistent, nearly once a week. There are some weeks missing but not too much.

Kind Regards,

AK

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Yes. it does. All you do is to average your overtime payments over a 6-month period, annualise it and add to your basic salary. Suppose you earn £1,500 a month basic and get overtime of £50 every other week. So your overtime averages over 6 months as 50 x 13 = 650, annualised at 1300. Your basic pay is 1500 x 12 = 18000. Add the two together and the annual income you can submit is £19,300, which meets the requirement. Your employment letter should state you get overtime.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Why do you need one? Do you have some special situations like poor immigration history, criminal convictions or children from previous relationships?

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just thinking someone to check it all over before I submit. As my wife came on a student visa , I just got told today that she needed to apply to the home office for permission to get married.

·
Registered
39,103 Posts
Just post your list here for comments. Better than any lawyer and it's free.
Yes, as she doesn't hold fiancée or marriage visitor visa, when you give notice of marriage at a designated register office (your nearest is Leeds or Sheffield), your case will be referred to Home Office, but hopefully you will be quickly approved for marriage.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.