Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

I am currently in Brisbane, Australia and my wife and my kid are in Inida. My wife is a PR and son is an Indian Citizen. I am currently planning to bring them to Australia. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa(Subclass 600) for my child and apply for a Child visa once he is in Australia. Could you pls let me know whether it is the right approach and whether my child can stay until his child visa gets approved once he is in Australia.

Secondly, We are planning to visit US on a tourist visa. Can we apply for a tourist visa for all three of us from Brisbane while they are here. Is it legally possible to do that or not since my child is not a PR and I dont think there is a visa consulate in brisbane.Will I have to go to sydney or melbourne for this?

Any thoughts on this pls.

Thanks
Kishore

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi Kishore,
Did you apply visitor visa for your child ?
My husband is in Australia but me and my child is in India.Our PR visa is in processing in which the baby is also included. So wondering if it is possible to apply vistor visa for him ? .My husband and I hold 457 visa which is expiring in September,2017 and we already got our bridging visa before my baby's birth.

Hi All,

I am currently in Brisbane, Australia and my wife and my kid are in Inida. My wife is a PR and son is an Indian Citizen. I am currently planning to bring them to Australia. I am planning to apply for a visitor visa(Subclass 600) for my child and apply for a Child visa once he is in Australia. Could you pls let me know whether it is the right approach and whether my child can stay until his child visa gets approved once he is in Australia.

Secondly, We are planning to visit US on a tourist visa. Can we apply for a tourist visa for all three of us from Brisbane while they are here. Is it legally possible to do that or not since my child is not a PR and I dont think there is a visa consulate in brisbane.Will I have to go to sydney or melbourne for this?

Any thoughts on this pls.

Thanks
Kishore

1 - 2 of 2 Posts