Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend has came here Australia last year on student visa, in his home country he was government employee and also got the government scholarship to study in Australia. As a government employee he was working in Agriculture department on an administrative role.

Whereas he has degree in Mechanical engineering and was also doing a 2nd job as a Mechanical engineer. Now he wants to apply for PR as an Mechanical engineer but he is afraid that it could put him in hot water as he has not mentioned his this job in his CV he submitted to DIBP for student visa.

Please advise based on your expertise.

Looking forward,

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.