Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

In connection with a thread that I'd posted yesterday

I am looking for a good certified Australian immigration lawyer/consultant who can takeover my immigration application filing and processing follow-up.

In a high level, and in contrary with the previous thread, I am expecting to have my family (including my mother) in the application. I have already completed and received my ACS assessment (approving my qualifications and 8 years of experience in IT/Computer as a business analyst), and got my IELTS score with average of 7.5 (8,7,7,7).

I am looking for someone who can add value by preparing and filing the entire application.

Any advice?

·
Registered
760 Posts
You're the only one who could add value to your application........apply by yourself....

Best luck!

Hello,

In connection with a thread that I'd posted yesterday

I am looking for a good certified Australian immigration lawyer/consultant who can takeover my immigration application filing and processing follow-up.

In a high level, and in contrary with the previous thread, I am expecting to have my family (including my mother) in the application. I have already completed and received my ACS assessment (approving my qualifications and 8 years of experience in IT/Computer as a business analyst), and got my IELTS score with average of 7.5 (8,7,7,7).

I am looking for someone who can add value by preparing and filing the entire application.

Any advice?

G

·
Any agent is only going to quiz you for the details and maybe even have you fill out the forms. But if you want one ensure they are Registered Migration Agents, you don't need a lawyer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.