Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

Having read all the docs related to settlement visa (FM SE, FM 1.7 and Appendix FM) for my wife (two children passports are under application with HO and I am a UK citizen)and now booked on appt at a teleperformance centre next week and paid for premium service, I have some questions related to Appendix 2 while applying under category 3F-

Question 1.27

Given we have two children under the age of 18, we have to cross YES and provide details?

Question 1.28

Given I support my family we have entered YES and provided names and DOB?

Question 2.8

My wife will at some point seek work, although not currently employed. We will enter YES and stipulate work will be sought after once settled?

Question 3.2

We are applying under category 3F (the investments were converted this week does 3.2 still need to be completed? If my children will soon have UK passports? And if so, it would be under two children under the age of 18. Will employment income of 24,800 have to be shown even if applying under category 3F?

Question 3.74

Would this be category D alone?

Question 3.75 part b)

This would be life savings and historical salary income

Question 3.75 part d)

Give details of the funds and the format they are held. These are cash immediately accessible.

Question 3.75 part g)
USD

Question 3.75 part H)
put the USD value or use OANDA and give the sterling amount?

Question 3.76
Will the ECO want to see more funds given the answer YES to question 1.27? We will highlight these anyway, is there a need to though if we match criteria? The funds for category D were liquefied from investments this week.

I can also provide stamped letters (originals from the banks stipulating the amounts in other accounts)here as evidence.

Is it worth providing other evidence such as a covering letter highlighting other evident documentation for both application and appendix 2:

-Photos
-Bills
-Birth certificates
-Portfolio record and letter from institution
-Further bank letters from other banks where funds are held to show total

Thank you for any feedback whatsoever and Joppa keep up the great work!

·
Registered
81 Posts
I don't know about that category or your other questions.
If your children are British citizens they are not included in the application (beyond being listed as people you'd travel with to the UK) and you do not need to meet the higher income threshold.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you for your reply. category F relates to cash savings on the appendix 2 document for financial requirements.

·
Super Moderator
18,073 Posts
There is no category 3F. If you cashed in investments it sounds like you are applying under Category D-cash savings.

Also, I'm sure no one knows the Appendix 2 questions by heart so it

Is it worth providing other evidence such as a covering letter highlighting other evident documentation for both application and appendix 2:

-Photos
-Bills
-Birth certificates
-Portfolio record and letter from institution
-Further bank letters from other banks where funds are held to show total
Not really sure what you mean.

You need to meet the financial, accommodation and relationship requirements.

If you are applying under Category D you need the last 6 months of statements and proof of how you came about the savings. Documents should be originals.

To prove your relationship you'll need your marriage certificate, proof that you've been living together through bills, 10-15 photos.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks nyclon. I meant part three of appendix 2 (financial requirement) applying under part 3 f which is cash savings only.

The one thing I am really stuck on but I don't know if it will be anything major is where it asks what is the financial requirement you are required to meet...you then have the option of two child dependents under 18 but I don't know if I need to complete this if they are British citizens and I am applying having met the financial requirement.

It then asks 'indicate the financial requirement you must meet here in gbp?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.