Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi My name is Nic i am 39 yrs old i am a Carpenter joiner by trade with nearly 4 yrs experience behind me . My Dad and 4 sisters they all live in Brisbane its a long story why am not with them all i say is they have always lived there. Am looking to see what is my best route out there for me and my family as i know my age is going against me and i need at least another years experience in my trade before i can apply but by them i am 40 yrs old and lost points.
all advice welcome.

cheers Nic

·
Registered
4,230 Posts
Hi My name is Nic i am 39 yrs old i am a Carpenter joiner by trade with nearly 4 yrs experience behind me . My Dad and 4 sisters they all live in Brisbane its a long story why am not with them all i say is they have always lived there. Am looking to see what is my best route out there for me and my family as i know my age is going against me and i need at least another years experience in my trade before i can apply but by them i am 40 yrs old and lost points.
all advice welcome.

cheers Nic
So you got 25 Age points, 5 Exp and I will guess 20 English points being British = 50 points. So, do you have a Diploma ? This can give you 10 more points for a total of 60 points for a direct invite in 189.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts