Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys just a new member here

Need some information

My partner (UK Citizen) and I are applying for a Spousal Visa and I need some advice on which category to use.

As He was earning from his first 17000 and from June 2017 he changed his job and now annual income is 20000.

is there any effect on application to provide 4months payslips from new jobs and remaining from previous job? what we should do ?
which Cat we fall?

any advice would be appreciated :)

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
At the time you apply for the spouse visa, will he have made a gross total of at least £18,600 in the past twelve months (over both jobs)? If so, you can apply via Category B. If not, you will need to wait until he's been at the new job for 6 months and apply via Category A.

Reactions: duamalik12

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thank you so much !

So its mean we can apply?

one more question is this compulsory to stay in same job when we are applying ?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
we are just really confused about it because we wish to apply spouse visa in next month ?

just want to make sure what if he changed his job in Oct ?will this effect on Application ?

·
Registered
5,558 Posts
Don't change jobs when you have an application pending

I would really not recommend changing jobs until after you have a spouse visa. If you haven't been with your current employer for at least 6 months, then you will need to apply via Category B, and one of the requirements for Category B is to show a year's worth of payslips/bank statements to prove you've made more than £18,600 in the past twelve months.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.