Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

I just moved into a flat in Zamalek and I'm looking to setup an internet connection. I'll be working from home so speed and reliability are both very important. Right now I'm considering both TEData and Link.net. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Paul

·
Registered
789 Posts
Hi all,

I just moved into a flat in Zamalek and I'm looking to setup an internet connection. I'll be working from home so speed and reliability are both very important. Right now I'm considering both TEData and Link.net. Any recommendations?

Thanks,
Paul
Hi,

We use link.net here and I don't have any complaints either about their service. But, I am in Sharm so things may be different in Cairo. Company wise though they seem to be relatively efficient, not had any problems.

Sam

·
Registered
617 Posts
do you have a landline? If so, you can also choose Etisalat, if you go there and apply for internet at home, you walk out connected (you'll receive an usb stick/modem for free, which you can use in the first weeks). Check out the websites of the different companies. Etisalat and Vodafone have also internet at home. We have Vodafone, it is good, although we are not happy with the limit of 40Gb per month for internet use! But more companies (if not all!) use a limit.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts