Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings,
Does any one on this forum know how long it takes to receive the results of the medical test administered by ADNOC clinic for employment purpose?
Say, I did the test on Thursday, then when should I expect the results to be released to either me or the ADNOC affiliate that is hiring me?
Thanks

·
Registered
119 Posts
I asked for you: 2 weeks but you have to keep asking them, if you dont ask they will take a week or so longer to tell you the results.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply.
A related question, if I do not hear from them in two weeks, does it mean that I am mdedically clear?

·
Registered
119 Posts
no, you would have to hear from them to know weather you are medically clear or not... but if you know your own health status you should have an idea about whether you will clear or not right? i think you shouldnt worry about it too much.

also for us the test was done here in abu dhabi after arriving so it was impossible to not hear from them.. you will hear from them once you are here.

Thanks for your reply.
A related question, if I do not hear from them in two weeks, does it mean that I am mdedically clear?

·
Super Moderator
Originally from UK but lived in many countries
6,963 Posts
I'm get job offer from Takreer, but I'm HbsAg positive..is there any chance for me to join with Takreer?
Hi,
You already have your answer in another thread.
Nobody who is HbsAg positive can get a work visa in the UAE.
Cheers
Steve

1 - 7 of 7 Posts