Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi friends,

am uploading the documents by merging my Secondary school, High school and Bachelors degree certificate but since 3 documents are uploaded together, i was thinking can i add text in the pdf stating what document it is???

It would make task easier for the CO to understand what document it is...

has any body done the same?????

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Hi friends,

am uploading the documents by merging my Secondary school, High school and Bachelors degree certificate but since 3 documents are uploaded together, i was thinking can i add text in the pdf stating what document it is???

It would make task easier for the CO to understand what document it is...

has any body done the same?????
You can use this and see if you can convert your merged PDF to a word document (Editable).

https://www.pdftoword.com/

Then highlight the things in bold and then again use the following to convert it into PDF back ;) :smokin:

PDF Converter - Convert to PDF Online Free

:washing:

Best regards
JR

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
You can use this and see if you can convert your merged PDF to a word document (Editable).

https://www.pdftoword.com/

Then highlight the things in bold and then again use the following to convert it into PDF back ;) :smokin:

PDF Converter - Convert to PDF Online Free

:washing:

Best regards
JR
Thank you bro but i wanted to know if its advisable to add text in a pdf??

eg: I want to add a heading in as "Secondary School Certificate"

I dont want to do any changed in the document but just wanna add a title describing the document

·
Registered
1,970 Posts
Thank you bro but i wanted to know if its advisable to add text in a pdf??

eg: I want to add a heading in as "Secondary School Certificate"

I dont want to do any changed in the document but just wanna add a title describing the document
Ok now I got your point. Not required at all.

Just name the file as "10th and 12th School Certificates" or something like this.

Its not advisable to add anything like that to those originals. It is very much readable for the CO as long as it is in English :D

Bestregards,
JR

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
I made one PDF naming, "Pre-Bachelor Education"... and put all the certs and related Pre-Stuffs..

And I made another PDF naming Education (Bachelor), containing the BSc. Papers.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thank you all....i would name it as 10th, 12th, bachelors as suggested above......

1 - 6 of 6 Posts