Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all, i am new to this site, just wondered if anyone can give me some advice please, we are looking to come to SA on a 176, my OH is a floor finisher, he is a self employed floor fitter, Karndean, other vinyls etc, just wondered if anyone could tell me how the work situation is in Adelaide at the moment, is there enough work to emigrate do you think. any help would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance:)

·
Registered
6,235 Posts
Hi Julie,

Welcome to the forum.

Your best bet is to check out some job websites such as seek.com.au (if you do a search in google.com.au you'll find a load of them).

I'm not in Adelaide although I am in South Australia (but 440kms SE of Adelaide).

Cheers,
Karen

·
Registered
42 Posts
Good day for you,

Thanks a lot for granting me a part of your precious time.

I am a 35 years Electrical Engineer ,recently got my 475 Visa Sponsored by SA government, planned to move to Adelaide on the coming October, I just want to know that what are the ways by which we can demonstrate that we are living in South Australia or under the sponsorship of the designated Area? As you know that holder of 475 Visa should prove that he lived for 2 years and worked full time for one year prior to applying for PR visa. I am asking this question because I have an intention to live with an OZi family and share their house there and that means no tenancy contract or E, W or G bills will be in my name!!!!

Thanking you in advance for your answer and looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Best Regards,

Alderi

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.