Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi everyone,we have applied to move to adelaide through a nursing agency,my wife has had a telephone interview with the hospital and should find out in the next couple of days if she has been successful,if this is the case what comes next,are there interviews with immigration,do we need to have medicals prior to leaving etc...also any info on the current job prospects for truck or bus drivers in adelaide would be great,have been looking on the internet but not seeing as much info as i would like,any feedback would be greatly appreciated,thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
hi
I am in exactly the same position had an interviw with a hospital and waiting for a decision. Yes you will need to apply for your visa with immigration and registration as a nurse. This bit is taking the longest so im told, but if you have a job offer I believe things move quicker approox 3 months. What hospital has your wife had an interview with?

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hi
I am in exactly the same position had an interviw with a hospital and waiting for a decision. Yes you will need to apply for your visa with immigration and registration as a nurse. This bit is taking the longest so im told, but if you have a job offer I believe things move quicker approox 3 months. What hospital has your wife had an interview with?
hiya,its calvary hospital,north adelaide,she is ok she has a job offer,its a bit trckier for me and slightly worrying,speak soon

1 - 3 of 3 Posts