Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear expatforum experts,
I need to obtain PCC from Fiji, where they told me that the PCC will directly be sent to DIAC and not given to me. So what address do I have to give to them. I do not have a case officer yet, I have just filed my application three weeks ago and would like to get this done ASAP, as it takes a while for processing.

PS - Did not find a similar thread, and thus opened a new thread -kindly excuse, mods, if its a mistake

Thanks in advance

·
Registered
3,763 Posts
Hi suva10,

you really should wait for your CO assignment. Our 189 visa was processed in Adelaide (see DIBP offices). Unfortunately there are multiple processing centers for skilled migration visas and it's better if they expect your documents to arrive ;).

You should also be able to use [email protected] if you can get the authorities in Fiji to send an electronic copy to DIBP (and ideally: you) as well.

Cheers,
Monika

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hi espresso,
Thanks so much for your reply. i am planning to go to india during xmas break and thus wanted to finish the pcc before, coz if i get a CO allocation when i am in india, i hav to wait to come back to do just fiji - rest countries, pcc, is already in process for me.
Since i read reports of medicals going to a specific place, in this forum, i was wondering if pcc was also the same case. If it goes only to CO, i guess i have to wait to know my CO :(

Thanks so much for your help
This forum rocks!
Cheers
suva10

1 - 4 of 4 Posts