Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello forum members,

I am starting this new thread as I could not find any thread with this info.

I had a query regarding my ACS skills assessment and additional experience on which I needed your suggestions.

I completed my ACS skill assessment successfully last year in the month of July 2014. However, later that year I changed my job to a different organization in Sep 2014 although my work profile and designation remains exactly the same, my current org is not included in the ACS skill assessment letter.

Now while I file the EOI this year I wanted to know if I can include the new job as relevant to my skilled occupation or not, or would i need to get it reassessed by ACS.

Please advice or kindly point me to a thread where a similar topic is being discussed.

Thanks,
Pushpinder

·
Registered
3,427 Posts

In my view: You may include your new job as relevant in EOI and there isn't any need for ACS re-assessment.

Just arrange for Employer reference letter/statutory declaration for Current Employment while lodging your VISA application.

Hello forum members,

I had a query regarding my ACS skills assessment and additional experience on which I needed your suggestions.

I completed my ACS skill assessment successfully last year in the month of July 2014. However, later that year I changed my job to a different organization in Sep 2014 although my work profile and designation remains exactly the same, my current org is not included in the ACS skill assessment letter.

Now while I file the EOI this year I wanted to know if I can include the new job as relevant to my skilled occupation or not, or would i need to get it reassessed by ACS.

Please advice or kindly point me to a thread where a similar topic is being discussed.

Thanks,
Pushpinder

Reactions: Pushpinder13

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome.. Thanks a lot Jeeten

Cheers..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hello Pushpinder,

Are you able to launch EOI with new experience (which is not included in ACS) and DIAC accepted that?, I am also in same position and wanted to check with you before launching EOI application.

Thanks
Dheeraj

Hello forum members,

Thanks,
Pushpinder

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey I have a similar issue. My original work experience was 3y 5m when I got my ACS assessment in 2015. Almost 2 years have passed and I am still at the same company and now my new work experience would show 5y 5m.

Do I need to get a new ACS assessment?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts