Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone done this one on the new-form app?

The CIC web site says:

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

Does this mean that my partner needs to complete a separate doc or does this just speak to the fact that he has to be on the spouse line of my form?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Re-documents

Anyone done this one on the new-form app?

The CIC web site says:

This form must be completed by:

You, as the principal applicant,
Your spouse or common-law partner (whether accompanying you to Canada or not), and
Your dependent children aged 18 or over (whether accompanying you to Canada or not)

Does this mean that my partner needs to complete a separate doc or does this just speak to the fact that he has to be on the spouse line of my form?

Hi. i hope this will help to answe your question! yes he'll need to fill in his separate application form,my hubby did the same thing because they also require the same family history. Goodluck

·
Registered
1 Posts
How many signature is required in each form?
---Additional Family Information form can require 3 signatures on one page. Often people will sign the bottom of this form, and miss the fact that 2 other signatures are also required depending on whether there is a spouse or children.
-----
is it correct?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts
How many signature is required in each form?
---Additional Family Information form can require 3 signatures on one page. Often people will sign the bottom of this form, and miss the fact that 2 other signatures are also required depending on whether there is a spouse or children.
-----
is it correct?

You bumped up a thread from 2009 for that????

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.