Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
5,368 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good afternoon,

I'm applying for a UK spouse visa. My husband meets the financial requirement for salaried employment under category A.

My question is this - Should I be supplying more information about myself as the applicant? I am including a letter of introduction, certified copy of birth certificate, biometrics information (to be completed), past/current passports, and two passport-sized photographs in the "applicant information" section of my supporting documents.

I do not intend to brag, but I make a 6-figure salary in the US and am a Vice President at my firm with substantial savings. Would any of this information (payslips, bank account statements) be useful to include? Or is it completely irrelevant since we already meet the financial requirement?

Thank you!

·
Super Moderator
18,051 Posts
Only the UK spouse's income can be used to meet the financial requirement so your income is irrelevant. However, there is a question on the application about your employment. If you are employed you should back up your answer of yes with a 1pay slip and 1 bank statement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.