Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

Could someone please advise on following points for adding partner details while submitting EOI :
1. Do my partner need to appear for IELTS before I submit my EOI ?
2. Will she be able to work in Australia if added as a dependent ?
3. Does she need to her her skills assessed as well, as I have already got my skills assessed ?

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
In addition to the above questions, there is one more query. I have got my assessment clear, and need to submit EOI, but I am getting married in october. So should i submit my EOI after marriage or will it be ok if I submit my EOI now ?

·
Registered
657 Posts
Hello,

Could someone please advise on following points for adding partner details while submitting EOI :
1. Do my partner need to appear for IELTS before I submit my EOI ?
She can or if her degree is taught in English, she can provide letter from college that her degree was taught in englsih.
2. Will she be able to work in Australia if added as a dependent ?
YES
3. Does she need to her her skills assessed as well, as I have already got my skills assessed ?
YES

Answres in RED

·
Registered
657 Posts
In addition to the above questions, there is one more query. I have got my assessment clear, and need to submit EOI, but I am getting married in october. So should i submit my EOI after marriage or will it be ok if I submit my EOI now ?
You can submit your EOI now. Later on when filing VISA you can add your partner to your VISA application.

Regards,
Karan

1 - 4 of 4 Posts