Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have completed my bachelors degree 5 years ago and currently waiting for my masters final results. I ll be getting it around October this year.
My question is if I apply with my current qualification can I add my masters to my application later? also can I apply only with my masters transcript since I ll be getting my masters degree certificate next year after graduation.

·
Super Moderator
5,184 Posts
If you've not received an ITA, you are welcome to update your Express Entry profile until the date that it expires.

·
Registered
4,458 Posts
I have completed my bachelors degree 5 years ago and currently waiting for my masters final results. I ll be getting it around October this year.
My question is if I apply with my current qualification can I add my masters to my application later? also can I apply only with my masters transcript since I ll be getting my masters degree certificate next year after graduation.
What university issued your degrees?

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

What kind of university takes five months to tell you if you have passed? You should know your grades for any courses you took as soon as the final grades are calculated.

I knew my grades in Master's courses as soon as they were done and knew I had passed less than ten minutes after defending my thesis.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.