Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The new list of sponsored occupations was to be released by the ACT this month but the ACT website was updated overnight and now the website says that the list will not be released until September.

I take that to mean that they are still so busy dealing with the flood of applications received prior to 30 June that they have not had a chance, or the inclination, to start worrying about future sponsorships. But I am just guessing.

See here for more details: Business and Industry Development - Skilled Migration

Cheers,
Veronika

·
Registered
173 Posts
The new list of sponsored occupations was to be released by the ACT this month but the ACT website was updated overnight and now the website says that the list will not be released until September.

I take that to mean that they are still so busy dealing with the flood of applications received prior to 30 June that they have not had a chance, or the inclination, to start worrying about future sponsorships. But I am just guessing.

See here for more details: Business and Industry Development - Skilled Migration

Cheers,
Veronika
Thanks for the updates

·
Registered
8,429 Posts
thanks for the updates veronika

i spoke to them a few days back, we applied for ACT sponsorship in April, ASCO code 2231-11, they said they are keeping all applications for IT pros on hold till they come up with a body to decide which skill is required in ACT and which isnt, just incase they plan not to approve our application, do you think we can claim the money back since when we applied the skill was very much in their list and we got an approval mail from them saying there is no quota for this code and that we should send the application asap.

·
Registered
1,010 Posts

Cheers,
Veronika
hopefully new list will contain the same kinda of ICT professional skill list:rolleyes::rolleyes:....as this is my only chance for PR(I am in non-CSL n non-MODL candiadte:):):))

1 - 5 of 5 Posts