Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

this is new thread for all overseas candidates who applied for ACT State Nomination from 10th July, 2017 onwards.

Please share your timeline and results here and ask any queries.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i'm overseas candidate, applied for state nomination on 13th July and received payment acknowledgment on 17th July. waiting for CO allotment :fingerscrossed:

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Canberra timelines update:
applications for ACT nomination - Skilled Nominated (subclass 190) visa

The average processing time varies according to your location:

• Streamlined PhD nomination: the average processing time is 1 week.
• Canberra resident: the average processing time is 2 months.
• Overseas residents: the average processing time is 4 to 5 months.

Applicants should note that these time frames may vary depending on demand.

Canberra resident processing date: 15 July 2017

Overseas resident processing date 12 July 2017.

Applications for RCB support of an employer nomination

The average processing time is 2 months. Applicants should note that this timeframe may vary depending on demand.

We are currently processing applications for RCB support lodged on 7 July 2017.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I added u to whatsapp group. Guess our turn will come soon. My medicals are clear d today. Pcc also done. Only waiting for invitation.
I applied on 12th and received payment confirmation on 14th. Waiting for CO allocation.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
just received update today, medicals uploaded to immi account , i see below message in my account under health declarations;

'Health clearance provided – no action required
All health examinations required for the specified visa subclass have been finalized. Once this person lodges a visa application, additional health examinations may be requested where circumstances have changed or additional information is provided to the case officer.'

Looks like medical is cleared now.

·
Registered
80 Posts
Hi austimmiacnt,

Congrats, hope you get your invitation soon. Which country are you based in ? How much did the medical cost ? How long did the tests take ?

Thanks.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
thanks mate. still long waiting game. i am based in UAE, medicals cost around 1000 dirhams, test took approximately 50 mins. they take eye test, blood test, urine test, HIV test, TB test using chest Xray, and ask questions related to medical history.
hope i covered all of your questions.

Hi austimmiacnt,

Congrats, hope you get your invitation soon. Which country are you based in ? How much did the medical cost ? How long did the tests take ?

Thanks.

·
Registered
23 Posts
i'm overseas candidate, applied for state nomination on 13th July and received payment acknowledgment on 17th July. waiting for CO allotment :fingerscrossed:
Bro I am unable to understand that how you got medical test done and uploaded for immigration while u r still waiting for State nomination.....regards

·
Registered
5,859 Posts
Bro can u tell me please that after the allocation of CO from ACT Canberra how much time it take for state nomination
Got no idea about this, mate. As someone said above, it was a lot easier and faster last year; but don't know about why the delay this year.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Spoke with Canberra people and they confirmed that all applications will be processed based on order they receive it.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
hi guys, those who applied for ACT SS can join my whats group. you can PM me and i will add. please share your timeline in PM.

for others states, this group will not be relevant , so my apology for not being able to add you right now.

·
Registered
6 Posts
hi guys, those who applied for ACT SS can join my whats group. you can PM me and i will add. please share your timeline in PM.

for others states, this group will not be relevant , so my apology for not being able to add you right now.
Too bad I am so new that I cannot send pm...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts