Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Friends,

Any body who are waiting for Canberra 190 invitation or processing update please share your experiences for the benefit of everybody.

Thanks,
Harsha

·
Registered
940 Posts
Hi Friends,

Any body who are waiting for Canberra 190 invitation or processing update please share your experiences for the benefit of everybody.

Thanks,

Harsha
There is already a very informative thread on forum you should check it, hope you would get your answers.

https://www.expatforum.com/expats/a...act-visa-190-canberra-matrix-2018-2019-a.html

Spend some time reading the posts and you will definitely have an idea.

Sent from my Redmi Note 8 Pro using Tapatalk

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Kodaan!

I did go through this one and wanted to find processing times rather than the process or invitation. There are not many updates on the processing time from ACT either in immi tracker or any where else, so thought its worthwhile to share experiences.

Only a newbie here. :confused2:

·
Registered
940 Posts
Thanks Kodaan!

I did go through this one and wanted to find processing times rather than the process or invitation. There are not many updates on the processing time from ACT either in immi tracker or any where else, so thought its worthwhile to share experiences.

Only a newbie here. :confused2:
What's your status currently.?
Nowadays guys getting final invite within 2 weeks of submission of nomination docs after matrix invite.

Reactions: simuliant86

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What's your status currently.?
Nowadays guys getting final invite within 2 weeks of submission of nomination docs after matrix invite.

I am currently waiting post lodging the matrix application. I lodged on the 7th of November'19. Haven't had any information about CO being assigned.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kodaan: Is there also a telegram group for ACT 190 nominated people, how should I
join?

Thanks,
Harsha

·
Registered
940 Posts
What's your occupation and matrix score .?
Offshore.?

·
Registered
940 Posts
Below is timeline of a guy who recently got the invite. Can only be used as a reference.

Pre-invite received 17/09
submitted all documents and paid on 27/09
CO assigned 08/10
Forwarded to delegate 09/10
ITA Received 09/10

Onshore

Obviously these timeline vary on case to case basis and as official timeline is 6 weeks you should be getting your outcome within that timeframe.

·
Registered
940 Posts
Matrix score: 65

Offshore
So you managed a job offer? As your anzsco comes with caveats where 1 year job offer from an organisation based in ACT Canberra is must!!

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So you managed a job offer? As your anzsco comes with caveats where 1 year job offer from an organisation based in ACT Canberra is must!!

No, that is mission impossible from offshore but I did my Phd from ANU so got points in there. without job offer, I couldn't score points with my role hence the wait.

·
Registered
940 Posts
No, that is mission impossible from offshore but I did my Phd from ANU so got points in there. without job offer, I couldn't score points with my role hence the wait.
Okay, so you applied via PhD pathway. But for PhD pathway processing time is only a week.

·
Registered
5 Posts
There is already a very informative thread on forum you should check it, hope you would get your answers.

Spend some time reading the posts and you will definitely have an idea.

Thank you for the link.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts