Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I have worked in a company for 10 months for which I do not have any Salary slips with me and the company has now stopped its operations as it incurred huge losses. As the company went in loss, I got my salary for 2 months only. Hence, the bank statement shows credit for 2 months only.

I have my experience letter and relieving letter from that company.

Could anyone help me understand how can I include this experience while calculating my ACS Work Experience points and what are the supporting documents can I provide.

Thanks!

Awaiting an earliest response.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Hello,

I have worked in a company for 10 months for which I do not have any Salary slips with me and the company has now stopped its operations as it incurred huge losses. As the company went in loss, I got my salary for 2 months only. Hence, the bank statement shows credit for 2 months only.

I have my experience letter and relieving letter from that company.

Could anyone help me understand how can I include this experience while calculating my ACS Work Experience points and what are the supporting documents can I provide.

Thanks!

Awaiting an earliest response.
That's alright. As long as you have valid documents proving that you worked with that company for 10 months, there is no reason for worry. Payslip is additional document to strengthen your case, not a mandatory one to determine one's employment. If you can prove through experience letter or relieving letter that you worked for 10 months with that company, that should be good enough.

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
577 Posts
That's alright. As long as you have valid documents proving that you worked with that company for 10 months, there is no reason for worry. Payslip is additional document to strengthen your case, not a mandatory one to determine one's employment. If you can prove through experience letter or relieving letter that you worked for 10 months with that company, that should be good enough.

Not sure about ACS's requirements; but without payslips or proofs of payments in bank statements, he may run into trouble with DIBP at VISA lodgement stage, if claiming points for this period.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Not sure about ACS's requirements; but without payslips or proofs of payments in bank statements, he may run into trouble with DIBP at VISA lodgement stage, if claiming points for this period.
Not really. As long as he can provide other documentary evidence showing his employment for the said period, there is no reason why DIBP should be concerned about it. Even if CO asks for payslips, he can simply explain the scenario. If DIBP is reasonable enough which I think they are, it should not be a problem.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts