Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi All,

As far as I know , no one run into the case where he claimed the whole experience that has been considered by ACS in his EOI application . All applicants are playing safe and they claim only the experience that was stated to be after the so-called "deeming date" . I have searched for any case of claiming the whole experience and I only found one case for an application of claiming the whole experience without considering the deeming date and he got the Visa but that was like in the mid of June 2013 and I guess he was lucky to escape it .

It would be great if we can list any application that claimed the whole experience of ACS so all we can benefit from his experience. Also if any one is in contact with any Mara agents then it would be great if his official opinion of the case would be put here .

thank all.

G

·
There is no so called case between ACS and DIAC.

DIAC have always been clear on what counts as skilled work experience and skills assessment is just that with its own rules and oucomes.

Also the amount of people posting on forums is only a tiny proportion of people actually applying for visas so data gathered from them would never give the real picture.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I meant the case on Expat forum that until now no one was able to answer the question "should we claim the whole experience of ACS" ..the only way to answer such question is to have someone applied and post the result of his application. :):)

·
Registered
148 Posts
I meant the case on Expat forum that until now no one was able to answer the question "should we claim the whole experience of ACS" ..the only way to answer such question is to have someone applied and post the result of his application. :):)
I am not sure if you have counted me in the list. I applied "claiming the whole experience of ACS". My timelines are in the signature.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
@Harish2013

yes Harish2013 that was the one I am looking for ...thanx ...the strange thing is that this guy has his ACS assessed before April 2013 but still got his experience been reduced . I feel sorry for him .

·
Registered
584 Posts
There are many people with almost the same case, garrying (the allicant for whom the visa got rejected) had. What should they do now?

it is a big confusion. I am one of them. I got Assessed in april and got old version of ACS letter. And i claimed all the work ex mentioned in the letter.

I got a MARA agent and even he is not aware what is going on. He sent a mail to DIAC but there is no reply yet.

Anyone got any inputs from their MARA agent. Please share.

All valuable inputs will be respected.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Guys,

I am not able to open the excel sheet. Here at work google drive is blocked.

Can someone please check and tell me, someone who lodged application after 1st july 2013 with 60 points who claimed all the points of work ex(with old ACS letter) and is offshore got grant?

Please it would be a great help.

·
Registered
148 Posts
There are two categories here -

1. People who got old ACS format and claimed full experience - Low Risk.

2. People who got new ACS format still claimed full experience - High Risk!

I just put the risk factor to show the comparison(I'm not sure if it is risky or not). Garring is in category 1 with low risk but still got refused. I am in category 2 with high risk but still got the grant.

·
Registered
11 Posts

I just put the risk factor to show the comparison(I'm not sure if it is risky or not). Garring is in category 1 with low risk but still got refused. I am in category 2 with high risk but still got the grant.
I am in category 1 still got grant

Reactions: jre05

·
Registered
584 Posts
I am in category 1 still got grant
May be they reduded your points., but u still had 60 so they gave u a grant without informing...

·
Registered
70 Posts
Yes joejohn , You are the only and first member of my list that I have mentioned above .... :):). thanx
Salam Amro

I have this question in my mind , and till now i couldn't find the exact answer

I have applied MY ACS on 27th July and still waiting the result
My experience letters represents 8.5 Years ,

suppose ACS considered 6 years of experience for example , the question is can i claim 8.5 years in the EOI application ? or i have to strictly follow the ACS opinion ?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
367 Posts
Salam Amro

I have this question in my mind , and till now i couldn't find the exact answer

I have applied MY ACS on 27th July and still waiting the result
My experience letters represents 8.5 Years ,

suppose ACS considered 6 years of experience for example , the question is can i claim 8.5 years in the EOI application ? or i have to strictly follow the ACS opinion ?

thanks in advance
I also have.similar question. If ACS assesses only 2 out.of.my 4 years of experience should I also claim 2 yaers in EOI or 4 years?

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
@Ghaith

Ghaith ....this thread was open just to clarify the confusion posed by your question . you can check previous comments and see that there is no right answer , but on the whole: all agree that we should play it safe and in the EOI claim the experience of ACS that mentioned after the deeming date.

regards,

·
Registered
171 Posts

Hello JeoJohn / other members on the forum,

1. I have applied for ACS on May 16 & received on Aug 7 in a PDF format. Can someone enlighten me if mine is categorized as new or old ACS ?

2. I see in couple of forums, that, people who have old ACS & done their engineering turned IT professionals, only their experience has been deducted.

3.But I fall under 263111 under ( Software Engineer & Network Professional ) all through my graduation, I have completed a dedicated course of computers which is bachelor's of computer Applications which is 100% related to the field I am currently engaged or settled in ?

4. What are my chances or factors affecting my experience ? I am claiming complete 60 points & see almost 9 years of experience in IT.

Please help me with this, I am also posing these set of questions in other links to get maximum thoughts on this, after hearing various dimensions of deducting experience, it is atrocious to think ahead to fulfill the dream of immigration.

·
Registered
108 Posts
I also have.similar question. If ACS assesses only 2 out.of.my 4 years of experience should I also claim 2 yaers in EOI or 4 years?
ideally, in EOI you should mention what is assessed by your assessing authority.

·
Registered
108 Posts
in fact, i have also applied with the complete experience as mentioned in my ACS report. But i am still waiting for CO assignment.

1 - 20 of 39 Posts