Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys,

I was thinking if anyone got reply from acs who applied after 10 July 2013. I am still waiting for updates its been almost 11 weeks and its at stage 4.

Are they taking more than 12 weeks.

Thanks

·
Registered
41 Posts
Hi guys,

I was thinking if anyone got reply from acs who applied after 10 July 2013. I am still waiting for updates its been almost 11 weeks and its at stage 4.

Are they taking more than 12 weeks.

Thanks
They are taking the full 12 weeks time..

I applied on 25th June and got the results yest (23rd Sep ) Actually I would say 3 months time.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They are taking the full 12 weeks time..
I applied on 25th June and got the results yest (23rd Sep ) Actually I would say 3 months time.
Hi, Thanks for your reply jan2oz

Is there need to chase them or will they reply themselves. Its exact 11 weeks today. Or should i wait for another week?

Thanks

·
Registered
211 Posts
You should give it two more weeks I would say. Most people get their results within 100 days.

·
Banned
1,236 Posts
Hi, Thanks for your reply jan2oz

Is there need to chase them or will they reply themselves. Its exact 11 weeks today. Or should i wait for another week?

Thanks
Under the current circumstance, you should wait atleast 13 weeks before a status inquiry.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Hi all,

I have applied ACS on 6th July. Can I expect the results in next week?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Dear kct22,

Any update at your end? Did you try sending an email to acs asking for update?

Thanks

Hi tarunar1,

No updates from ACS. Also I didnt send email to ACS.
I will wait for another week:).

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hi,

I applied for ACS on July 5th. Its more than 12 week and still I didnt get any reply from ACS. Also, the skills application status is still 'With assessor'.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hi,

I applied for ACS on July 5th. Its more than 12 week and still I didnt get any reply from ACS. Also, the skills application status is still 'With assessor'.
@umakj6

They are taking more than 13 weeks (3 months).

·
Registered
43 Posts
Ok great, keep us posted with the latest progress. I will also keep it updated.
Hi All,

I have applied ACS on 6th July and today the status changed from "with assessor" to "in progress". Expecting results in one or two days.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Hi All,

I have applied ACS on 6th July and today the status changed from "with assessor" to "in progress". Expecting results in one or two days.
All the best mate

·
Registered
43 Posts

·
Registered
110 Posts
It takes 3 months for sure

I applied on June 27 and it took 13 weeks for me. I didn't mail them for my status. Guess not needed. Just sit and wait till maximum 13 -14 weeks.

All the best

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hi All,

@kct22

That's great mate. This means you will get your result in 1 or 2 days. Keep us posted. All the best.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts