Preparing Documents to Upload into the Online Application Form:
1. Organise the paper documents you need to submit
2. Create paper copies of all your original documents
3. Have your paper copies Certified by an authorised person
4. Scan and Save the certified copies into a PDF format
Consolidate all pages into one PDF document for each qualification and each employment entry.
Scan documents at a low resolution setting of no higher than 200 DPI.
Maximum limit of 3MB per PDF upload.
Ensure your PDF files are not “Password” protected or “Read Only”.
5. Upload the PDF files of your certified copies into the Online Application Form
1. Birth Certificate or Passport – Applicant details page only, not full passport
2. Degree or Award Certificate
Title of Degree or Award
Name of University or Awarding Institution
Date the Degree or Award was completed – the qualification will be assessed as NOT suitable if
there is no documented evidence that the degree has been completed and awarded.
3. Degree or Award Transcript
Unit or Subject Names and Grades or Marks Achieved
4. Employment References
5. If you apply for a Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) application, you will need to
submit an ACS Recognition of Prior Learning Form.
I’m planning to apply for ACS Assessment as a software developer. Could you please let me know how long it will take to get the assessment?
I appreciate if you have a link to show me how to start and what is required to be submitted