Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I applied for ACS assessment on 9th august by online. My credit card charged on 11th august,document send on 10th august through courier and received on 13th august. I received only one auto response mail with userid and password while the time of online submission. Status still shows "to be allocated" No changes even after 20 days. I didnt receive any mails for document request. How long usually it will take. shall I mail ACS to check whether they need any further document.

How the ACS communicate with us, through email or by postal mail?

·
Registered
1,389 Posts
I applied for ACS assessment on 9th august by online. My credit card charged on 11th august,document send on 10th august through courier and received on 13th august. I received only one auto response mail with userid and password while the time of online submission. Status still shows "to be allocated" No changes even after 20 days. I didnt receive any mails for document request. How long usually it will take. shall I mail ACS to check whether they need any further document.

How the ACS communicate with us, through email or by postal mail?
I suggest you to wait for some more time, I have seen people on this forum waiting up to 27-30 days with status "to be allocated. "

It seems ACS is getting flooded by applicants so they are taking time..

Good luck

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I suggest you to wait for some more time, I have seen people on this forum waiting up to 27-30 days with status "to be allocated. "

It seems ACS is getting flooded by applicants so they are taking time..

Good luck
yeah i think i will wait for another 10 days and see the progress.. hope for the best.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts