Expat Forum For People Moving Overseas And Living Abroad banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I am going to apply for assessment. I have prepared a reference letter for sign by my company HR manager. I want to share those responsibilities here to get whether I am on right path or not? Please identify problems and suggest the corrections I need to make.

• Analyze and evaluate the needs of software systems under development to determine the operational feasibilities and requirement specifications.
• Create technical specifications and system designs from requirement specifications.
• Develop and architect the lifecycle of software projects involving different technologies, frameworks and platforms.
• Design, develop, implement, coordinate and supervise large-scale software projects from conception to completion within the specified protocols and technological limitations.
• Translate clients' business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions using established design patterns and code standards.
• Propose data structures and algorithms for complex business problems.

Please respond asap.

·
Registered
367 Posts
Hi, I am going to apply for assessment. I have prepared a reference letter for sign by my company HR manager. I want to share those responsibilities here to get whether I am on right path or not? Please identify problems and suggest the corrections I need to make.

• Analyze and evaluate the needs of software systems under development to determine the operational feasibilities and requirement specifications.
• Create technical specifications and system designs from requirement specifications.
• Develop and architect the lifecycle of software projects involving different technologies, frameworks and platforms.
• Design, develop, implement, coordinate and supervise large-scale software projects from conception to completion within the specified protocols and technological limitations.
• Translate clients' business requirements and objectives into technical applications and solutions using established design patterns and code standards.
• Propose data structures and algorithms for complex business problems.

Please respond asap.
Looks alright. As long as 65% is relevant, you should be fine.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks for your reply. In fact I have added 4,5 more points related to SE, so hopefully they will qualify for 261313.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts